information on marijuana, relaxation techniques, and the proper way to enjoy weed/cannabis/hemp. Some everyday things and activities that are better while you're high on marijuana
Marijuana comes from the earth. Mother nature decided to give us this wonderful plant in order to ease our trouble when she decides to throw phenomena such as hurricanes or drought at us. Oh how planet earth loves to toy with us. Of all the gifts I've ever received, that first hit of THC is right up there with my Nintendo 64 I got in 1996.
Why does weed deserve such praise? The simple answer is that it enhances the natural pleasures we as human beings have began to take for granted. Music sounds better, food tastes better, colors are more vibrant, sex is better, and almost anything anyone says is funny. If you're high and reading this right now, stare at the screen and reread this sentence. If you don't laugh, you're not high enough.
I'm not here to bringÂ you the science behind this wonderful plant, even though I could. I want to pass on the message of hope. If you feel like crap from day to day anyway, what do you have to lose being high more? THC makes things better, and I pity those that do not experience it atleast a few times in their life. Here are some things you may enjoy under the influence of marijuana in which you might not otherwise:
Social events you were dragged to against your will.
Why Better High
You will not get bored. Taking pleasure in the food provided will probably consume about 95 percent of your time, leaving the other 5 percent to sitting and digesting.
Sex with an unattractive person
Why Better High
You're selfish and are too high to care. Although you may go to hell, having intercourse under the influence of marijuana causes you to truly think with your sexual organs and what they look like does not cross your mind in the slightest.
Children Television Programs
Why Better High
It is just too funny watching grown men and women producing material for kids. When you're high, it's just too funny knowing that these are adults acting like stuffed animals and talking about the letters of the alphabet.
Humor is probably the most illuminated aspect of being high. Everything is funny. If you observe something and think about it in it's simplest meaning, it is comical. Weed makes nothing too serious, and that's why I believe humans have been enjoying it for so long. Examples?
Problem - car breaks down
Weed Remedy - being high makes it funny that you are cursing at metals and other raw materials
Problem - your dog dies
Weed Remedy - if high, you don't mourn the loss, you embrace the thought of not picking shit up on a daily basis anymore
If weed was infinite, free, and had no negative health factors I'd be high every second of every day. Unfortunately, it is expensive, illegal, and can cause some health problems. I still choose to be high often, but its sad that I have to do it in discrete manners and dent my wallet at the same time when its an easily harvested plant and far less harmful than alcohol. As a whole, the human population would be a lot happier and a lot more peaceful is every single person was high every second of the day. Dare to dream folks.